Construe IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (India) Terms and Condition
Terms and Condition
NO WARRANTY AND NO LIABILITY
While CITS makes every effort to include accurate and up-to-date information, we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this website and disclaim any liability for the use of this site or any site linked to it. The content is for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. Users of this site, or any site linked to and/or from this site, agree that all access and use of the site and it’s contents is at their own risk. CITS shall not be liable in any manner for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use this website or any website linked to from this site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof.
USE OF WEBSITE INFORMATION
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this Website, you may view, copy, print, and download the Information available on this Website subject to the following conditions:
Get Started Now
- The Information may be used solely for personal, research and informational purposes
- The Information may not be modified or altered in any way
- Any copy of the Information or portion thereof must include the copyright notice above and this permission notice. You must contribute all content taken by you from this Website to CITS
- You shall also agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on this Website and as may be updated from time to time
- CITS reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from CITS
- Information specified above does not include the design or layout of this Website. Further, you agree to comply with all copyright and other intellectual property laws worldwide in your use of this Website and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Information
- By sharing any contribution (including without limitation any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with CITS or this Website you agree to grant CITS/Website, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way CITS wishes (including modifying or deleting it). In order that CITS/Website can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe/violate any relevant laws (including but not limited to laws relating to communal harmony, sedition etc.) and that you have the right to give CITS/Website permission to use it for the purposes specified above.